Soul connection / Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India presents ; research, conceived & directed by Arvind Singh ; produced by Arvind Films ; script, Aparajit Chattopadhaya.
- New Delhi : Public Diplomacy Division, Ministry of External Affairs : Distributed by Magic Lantern Movies LLP, 2003.
- Government document
1 videodisc (ca. 54 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Latin American literature -- Indian influences.
India -- In literature.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- DVD-R, NTSC, Region 1; full screen (1.37:1) presentation.
- "Indian has attracted many Latin Americans. Octavio Paz, Victoria Ocampo, Pablo Neruda, and Gabriela knew India through Tagore. "Soul Connection" portrays the cultural impact that India has made on these personalities and subsequently in the literature and culture of the Latin American countries. Latin American saw India through these literary fitures' writings and were mystified by the their depth. The film brings to life the India that they saw in the last century with their stories and poetry."--Container.
- Voice: Rana.
- Editor, Manoj Sharma; music Prateek.
- Copyright notice on disc: Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
"India: more than you imagine."--Container.
Videodisc release of the motion picture produced in 2003.
- Sinha, Arvind, 1961- film director, screenwriter, film producer.
Chattopadhaya, Aparajit, screenwriter.
India. Ministry of External Affairs, presenter, publisher.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|