By mead and stream : a novel / by Charles Gibbon.
- New ed.
- London : Chatto and Windus, 1887 (London : Ballantyne, Hanson and Co.)
viii, 312, 32 p. ; 18 cm.
Publishers' advertisements -- 1887.
Publishers' paper bindings (Binding)
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Publisher's advertisements appear before and after text. Advertisements after the text dated July, 1887.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: In publisher's binding, paper covered boards; advertisement for Pears' soap on back cover; advertisements on pastedowns and flyleaves.
Athenaeum's copy stamped on t.p.: "Received Feb 3 1890 The Athenaeum."
- Cited in:
- Topp, C.W. Victorian Yellowbacks & Paperbacks, 1849-1905, v. 3, 615
- Chatto & Windus (Firm). , Publisher
Ballantyne, Hanson and Co. , Printer
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|