The two sisters, or, Ellen and Sophia / by the author of "Little Henry and his bearer," "Mary Anne," &c.
- Other Title:
- Ellen and Sophia
- [London] : Religious Tract Society, 1827 (London : Printed by J. Rider)
108 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
Girls -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
Sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
Twins -- Juvenile fiction.
- Juvenile literature -- 1823.
- The author of "Little Henry and his bearer" = M.M. (Butt) Sherwood.
"Printed by J. Rider, Little Britain, London"--T.p. verso.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift of Peter J. Koblenzer.
- Rider, John. , Printer
Koblenzer Collection (Athenaeum of Philadelphia)
Religious Tract Society (Great Britain) , Publisher
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|