A history of New York : from the beginning of the world to the end of the Dutch dynasty : containing, among many surprising and curious matters, the unutterable ponderings of Walter the Doubter, the disastrous projects of William the Testy, and the chivalrous achievements of Peter the Headstrong, the three Dutch governors of New-Amsterdam : being the only authentic history of the times that ever hath been published / by Diedrich Knickerbocker.
- Other Title:
- Knickerbocker's History of New York.
- London : Printed for Thomas Tegg and Son, 1836.
xxvi, 397 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 16 cm.
- New York (State) -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Quarter bindings -- 1836.
- Four full-page engravings by Davenport, after designs by G. Cruikshank.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Ex libris Moncure Biddle; gift: Mr. & Mrs. Peyton Biddle.
- Cruikshank, George, 1792-1878, ill.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|