Tablet to Thomas Holme, 113 Arch St., Phila., Pa. [graphic] / Paul P. Cret, r[egistered] architect, 112 S. 16th St., Phila.
- Sept. 1924.
2 drawings : pencil on paper ; 41.5 x 28.5 cm.
1 photomechanical reproduction : blueprint ; 30.5 x 48 cm.
- Tablets -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Local subjects:
- 113 Arch St. (Philadelphia, Pa.). (search)
Thomas Holme Tablet (Philadelphia, Pa.). (search)
- Inscription reads: Captain Thomas Holme, 1624-1695, William Penn's first Surveyor General of Pennsylvania, made his city home near this sport. He mapped this city in 1683 and the province of Pennsylvania in 1687. 1924. Marked by the Pennsylvania Historical Commission and the Fairmount Park Art Association.
Drawings CRE180C*001 has commission no. "175-C" crossed out. All drawings have architect's drawing numbers, given for these sheets at their Sept. 1924 creation dates as "Dwg. no. 151-1 thru 151-3. Stamped "151" has been crossed out, in favor of the later commission no. "180C."
Forms part of: Harbeson, John F. Architectural drawings.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift of John F. Harbeson,
- Cited in:
- Laverty, v.1, p.36, CRE180 [sic CRE180C/003]
- Holme, Thomas, -1695.
Penn, William, 1644-1718.
Pennsylvania Historical Commission.
Fairmount Park Art Association.
- Contained In:
- Harbeson, John F. Architectural drawings.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|