Pennsylvania Hospital, ambulance house, N.W. Cor., 8th & De Lancey St., Phila. [graphic] / Addison Hutton.
- November 18, 1903.
2 drawings : pencil & watercolor on paper ; 68 x 102 cm.
- Hospitals -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Local subjects:
- 8th & Delancy Sts. (Philadelphia, Pa.). (search)
Pennsylvania Hospital (Philadelphia, Pa.) Ambulance House. (search)
- First and second floor plan with front and end elevation.
Forms part of: Pennsylvania Hospital (Philadelphia, Pa.) Architectural drawings and prints.
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Pennsylvania Hospital (Philadelphia, Pa.) Architectural drawings collection [inventory]  folder level control.
- Cited as:
- Athenaeum copy: Pennsylvania Hospital architectural drawings collection on loan to the Athenaeum of Philadelphia, with the support of the Pew Charitable Trusts through its Museum Loan Program.
- Contained In:
- Pennsylvania Hospital (Philadelphia, Pa.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|