Pennsylvania Hospital, receiving ward, operating theatre, etc. [building], S.W. corner, 8th and Spruce Sts., Philadelphia, Pa. [graphic] / Addison Hutton, architects and Charles L. Hillman, architect.
- December 27, 1895-May 7, 1896.
10 drawings : ink on linen with pencil & ink annotations ; 68 x 102 cm. or smaller
- Hospitals -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Local subjects:
- Philadelphia (Pa.). (search)
Pennsylvania Hospital (Philadelphia, Pa.) Receiving Ward. (search)
- Incomplete set of working drawings.
Forms part of: Pennsylvania Hospital (Philadelphia, Pa.) Architectural drawings and prints.
- Finding Aid/Index:
- Pennsylvania Hospital (Philadelphia, Pa.) Architectural drawings collection [inventory]  folder level control.
- Cited as:
- Athenaeum copy: Pennsylvania Hospital architectural drawings collection on loan to the Athenaeum of Philadelphia, with the support of the Pew Charitable Trusts through its Museum Loan Program.
- Hillman, Charles L. (Charles Levitte), 1859-1934.
- Contained In:
- Pennsylvania Hospital (Philadelphia, Pa.)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|