[1030-1032 Walnut St., Philadelphia, Pa.] [graphic]
1 photoprint : b&w ; 8 x 10 in.
- Retail stores -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Local subjects:
- 1030-1032 Walnut (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- No Ballinger log entry found. Photo no. 2667 primarily shows the facade of a building which contains addresses 1030 & 1032, with part of 1034 visible to the right. The city & street attribution is taken from the primary city of the architects' practice and the "1034 Wal[nut] ..." on this neighboring building. No. 1030 includes signs for:  Luchs, Freedman Co., Manufacturing Furriers  Morris Polin, Woolens, Dress Goods. It also shows a sign for Arion Rye Whiskey. No. 1032 has "Bassett, McNab & Co." on the facade. Date estimated from neighboring photos.
Forms part of: Ballinger Company. Architectural photographs of the work of Ballinger & Perrot, and the successor Ballinger Company.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift of the Ballinger Co.,
- Ballinger & Perrot.
Bassett, McNab & Co.
Luchs, Freedman Co.
- Contained In:
- Ballinger Company. Architectural photographs of the work of Ballinger & Perrot, and the successor Ballinger Company.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|