Building for the Broomall Fire Company, NO. 1, West Chester Road, near Radnor Road, Broomall, Delaware Co., Pa. [graphic] / Fred W. Kleinhenn, architect.
- June 20, 1924.
1 photomechanical reproduction : blueprint ; 56 x 42 cm.
- Fire stations -- Pennsylvania -- Broomall.
- Local subjects:
- West Chester Rd., near Radnor Rd. (Broomall, Pa.). (search)
Broomall Firehouse (Broomall, Pa.). (search)
- Sheet no. 2. Three images:  east elevation  front elevation  rear elevation.
Note on verso "Broomall Firehouse alterations, 1950", indicates this drawing was used as a reference in a later project.
Forms part of: Dickey, John M. Architectural drawings collection.
- Broomall Fire Company No. 1 (Pa.)
- Contained In:
- Dickey, John M. Architectural drawings collection.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|