Proposed apartment and office building complex, Lemon Hill, Philadelphia [graphic] / Magaziner [and] DiGiorgio, AIA.
- Oct. 25, 1967.
1 drawing : pencil on paper ; 61 x 92.5 cm.
- Apartment houses -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Offices -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Complexes -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
Architecture, American -- History -- 20th century -- Designs and plans.
- Local subjects:
- Girard Ave., Aspen St., 27st. & 31 St., inclusive (Lemon Hill, Philadelphia, Pa.)
Apartment & Office Building Complex (Lemon Hill, Philadelphia, Pa.) -- Proposal drawings. -- 1967.
- Architectural drawings -- American.
- No commission number. Two images:  [Elevation]  site plan. Shows site in relationship to Schuykill River, with Girard Ave. bordering at the top, Aspen St. at the bottom, and 27th & 31st St. the east and west borders.
Found with drawings by Abraham R. Hyman (and others?) for the Lennor Apartments, Stenton & Roumfort Aves., Philadelphia, which may have been used as a reference model for this proposal.
Forms part of: Magaziner, Louis. Louis & Henry J. Magaziner architectural drawings collection.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift of Henry J. Magaziner,
- Hyman, A. H. (Abraham H.).
- Contained In:
- Magaziner, Louis. Louis & Henry J. Magaziner architectural drawings collection.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|