Structure identification and drawings numbers pencilled in bottom right corner. No other identification given. Drawings are preliminary. In reference to the brick patterns illustrated in drawing AIA*041*004, Webster. Philadelphia preserved, p. 155 states: "the two oldest buildings were built in 1748 for George Mifflin, which accounts for the date and initials laid in glazed headers on the blank end walls facing what is now Pemberton Street." Webster indicates that John Workman acquired the property, building additional structures around 1810. Forms part of: American Institute of Architects. Philadelphia Chapter. Archives.
Athenaeum copy: Previously housed at the Historical Society of Pennsylvania, the Archives of the Philadelphia Chapter of the American Institute of Architects were given to the Athenaeum in 1986.