Mural, Office Bldg., 405 Park Ave., New York, N.Y. [graphic] / O.W. Ketcham Terra Cotta Works, Crum Lynne, Pa. ; Herbert Tannenbaum.
- Sept. 20, 1957.
1 drawing : pencil on paper ;
2 photomechanical reproduction : blueprint ; 54 x 40.5 cm.
- Office buildings -- New York -- New York -- Manhattan.
- Local subjects:
- 405 Park Ave. (Manhattan, New York, N.Y.). (search)
Lady and the Unicorn (405 Park Ave., Manhattan, New York, N.Y.). (search)
- Order no. 3143, drawing no. 1. Blueprints show two images:  Plan A-A-A-A [2. Elevation] One copy has a note in red pencil, bottom right "Fitting Dwg. This dwg. is an approximation only. All setting to be done per instructions of Mr. E. Weinberg. ... This note is on setting drawing."
Date written in ink on verso of blueprints.
A dedication flyer & photos in the Ketcham collection give the mural sculpture as "The Lady and the Unicorn" by sculptor Elbert Weinberg.
Forms part of: O.W. Ketcham Terra Cotta Works. Architectural graphics & records.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift of Evelyn Ketcham Barton & A. Daniel Barton, Jr.,
- Tannenbaum, Herbert.
- Contained In:
- O.W. Ketcham Terra Cotta Works. Architectural graphics & records.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|