Bethany Baptist Church, 12th & Tilghman Streets, Chester, Pa. [graphic] / Price & Dickey, registered architects, 18 South Olive Street, Media, Pennsylvania.
13 drawings : pencil on paper ; 62 x 91 cm. overall or smaller
- Churches -- Pennsylvania -- Chester.
Parsonages -- Pennsylvania -- Chester.
- Local subjects:
- 12th & Tilghman Sts. (Chester, Pa.). (search)
1007 Central (Chester, Pa.). (search)
Bethany Baptist Church (Chester, Pa.). (search)
Bethany Baptist Church Parsonage (Chester, Pa.). (search)
- Commission no. 507, sheet nos. 1-6 of 6, 7, E1, S1, M1-2, 1 of [blank] and one unnumbered drawing.
Most drawings have seal: John M. Dickey, registered architect, Pennsylvania, No. EX1573. Electrical & mechanical drawings also have seal: Joseph C. Greyson, registered professional engineer, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, No. 11810.
Forms part of: Dickey, John M. Architectural drawings collection.
- Penn Provenance:
- Athenaeum purchase,
- Dickey, John M. (John Miller), 1911-1990.
Greyson, Joseph C.
- Contained In:
- Dickey, John M. Architectural drawings collection.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|