Court and private life in the time of Queen Charlotte: being the journals of Mrs. Papendiek, assistant keeper of the wardrobe and reader to Her Majesty. Ed. by her grand-daughter, Mrs. Vernon Delves Broughton ...
- Other records:
- London, R. Bentley & son, 1887.
2 v. 4 port. (incl. fronts.) 23 cm.
- Charlotte, consort of George III, King of Great Britain, 1744-1818.
Great Britain -- Court and courtiers.
- Leather bindings (Binding)
Three-quarter bindings (Binding)
Gilt edges (Binding)
- "Printed by Spottiswoode and Co., New-Street Square London" on t.p. verso.
Closes with 1792.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Bound in tan leather with marbled paper three-quarter binding, marbled endpapers, and gilt edges.
Athenaeum copy: Gift: Mr. & Mrs. Frank Seymour.
- Broughton, Vernon Delves, Mrs., ed.
Spottiswoode & Co.. , Printer
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|