The bells of St. Mark's / Nicholas B. Wainwright.
- Other Title:
- Address of Nicholas B. Wainwright
- [Philadelphia, Pa.] : Athenæum of Philadelphia, 1958.
- Athenaeum of Philadelphia. 1958. Addresses.
16 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Athenaeum of Philadelphia.
St. Mark's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.).
Church buildings -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia.
- Local subjects:
- 1625 Locust St. (Philadelphia, Pa.). (search)
- Summary: "Discussion of Harrison et al. vs. St. Mark's Church, Philadelphia which was a bill to restrain the ringing of the church bells, which were considered a nuisance to the occupants of the dwellings in the immediate vicinity of the church. The case was heard in the Court of Common Pleas in February, 1887 before Judge Hare, presiding, and Judge Mitchell."
- Cover title: Address of Nicholas B. Wainwright.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Bound volume (1951-1960).
- Athenaeum of Philadelphia. , Publisher
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|