The sword of youth / by James Lane Allen ; with illustrations by John Wolcott Adams.
- New York : The Century Co., 1915.
261 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Pictorial cloth bindings (Binding) -- 1915.
Signed bindings (Binding) -- 1915.
- "This story appeared in recent issues of The Century Magazine. As there adapted for serial use, it was presented in a somewhat briefer than its original form; herewith it reappears substantially as it was written."--Author's prefatory note.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Bound in gray cloth, stamped in gold and gray on front cover and spine. Cover ill. of sword and wings signed with interlocking initials DD, the symbol of the Decorative Designers.
Athenaeum's copy stamped on t.p.: "Received Mar 11 1915 The Athenaeum."
- Cited in:
- BAL, 481
- Adams, John Wolcott, 1874-1925. , Illustrator
Decorative Designers (Firm). , Binding designer
Century Company. , Publisher
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|