A Japanese collection / made by Michael Tomkinson ; in two mols.
- London : George Allen, 156 Charing Cross Road, MDCCCXCVIII .
2 v. : ill. (some col.), ports. ; 34 cm.
- Art, Japanese -- Catalogs.
Art -- Private collections -- Catalogs.
- In English and Japanese.
- The descriptive articles are by various authors.
"Two hundred numbered copies of this work have been printed, of which one hundred and seventy-five are for sale, twenty-five being proofs on India paper. This is no. 9.
Includes essays by Michael Tomkinson, E. Gilbertson, A.H. Church, Gleeson White, W. Gowland, Charles Holme, W. Anderson, and Edward F.Strange.
Mounted ills. are protected by decorative tissue papers.
Errata on p. [i] of v.1.
"Printed by Ballantyne, Hanson & Co."--T.p. verso.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift of Robert L. Raley.
Athenaeum copy: Front flyleaf inscribed as: To Martin Tomkinson from his father M. Tomkinson, 1899.
- Tomkinson, Michael, 1841-1921.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|