The Congressional register; or, History of the proceedings and debates of the first House of Representatives of the United States of America : namely New-Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New-York, New-Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, South-Carolina and Georgia. Being the eleven states that have ratified the Constitution of the United States. Containing an impartial account of the most interesting speeches and motions; and accurate copies of remarkable papers laid before and offered to the House. Taken in short hand, by Thomas Lloyd.
- New-York, Printed for the editor, by Harrisson and Purdy, 1789-
4 v. 22 cm.
- United States. Congress -- (1st : 1789-1791). House.
United States -- Politics and government -- 1789-1797.
- v. 1. Mar. 4-June 19, 1789.
v. 2. June 22-Sept. 29, 1789.
v. 3. 2d sess., Jan. 4-Feb. 23, 1790.
v. 4. Feb. 24-Mar. 8, 1890 (unfinished)
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift: F.J. Dallett, 1959.
- Cited in:
- Evans 22203
- Lloyd, T. (Thomas), active 1788-1819.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|