A concise history and analysis of the principal styles of architecture. : To which is added a sketch of the architecture of England down to the present time. / By Edward Boid, Esq. corresponding member of the Antiquarian Society of Caen ...
- Other Title:
- Boid's history of architecture
- Second edition. With thirteen plates and a glossary.
- London, : G.B. Whittaker and Co; J.H. Parker, Oxford; J. and J.J. Deighton, Cambridge; and T. Combe, jun. Leicester., 1835.
. xx, , 4-212,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Architecture -- History.
Architecture -- England -- History.
- "Glossary and index" on p. - at end.
First issued in 1829.
Spine title: Boid's history of architecture.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Title is held at Carpenters' Hall in the Library of the Carpenters' Company of the City and County of Philadelphia. Access to the books is restricted and available to researchers only by permission requested in advance.
Athenaeum copy: Carpenters' Company has accession 3222; first recorded in 1840 Carpenters' Company Library Catalogue as no 153.
- Cited in:
- British Architectural Library. Early printed books, 319
- Carpenters' Company Library Collection (Athenaeum of Philadelphia)
G. B. Whitaker and Co. , Publisher
Parker, John Henry, 1806-1884 , Publisher
J. & J.J. Deighton (Firm). , Publisher
Combe, Thomas, 1797-1872. , Publisher
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|