Getting things done-- fast [sound recording] : [the ultimate stress-free productivity system] / David Allen.
- Other Title:
- Ultimate stress-free productivity system
- Niles, IL. : Nightingale-Conant, p2002.
- Sound recording
8 sound discs : digital, stereo. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 workbook (CD-ROM).
- Time management.
- Many of us have a whirlwind of projects, priorities, overflowing email inbox and a phone that won't leave you alone. At the heart of David Allen's 5 - phase automated system is the ability to be productive which is directly proportional to the ability to relax. It is this relaxed, stress-free state that drives a non-stop explosion of creative ideas and a heightened level of productivity. Thus opening the door to new energy, new promotions, new wealth, and a new degree of satisfaction in your life.
- Mastering the five stages of workflow
The productive experience
Dealing with levels of work
Uncluttering internally and externally
A processing and organizing system
Organizing your calendar
Organizing e-mail and filing systems
Putting your productivity system into action
Systems for managing potential future action
Dealing with procrastination and setting priorities
Planning and the power of focus
Discovering your purpose for power productivity
Establishing your ideal scene, successful outcome.
- Producer, Dave Kuenstle ; Engineer, Doug Durham.
- Compact discs.
Subtitle from container.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Anonymous gift.
- Publisher Number:
- 22810CD Nightingale-Conant
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|