An attempt to discriminate the styles of architecture in England, from the conquest to the reformation: : with a sketch of the Grecian and Roman orders, notices of numerous British edifices, and some remarks on the architecture of a part of France. / By the late Thomas Rickman, F.S.A.
- Other Title:
- Architecture in England
Rickman's Gothic architecture
- Fifth edition. With very considerable additions, and new plates.
- London, : John Henry Parker, 337 Strand and Broad Street, Oxford., M DCCCXLVIII. 
lvi, 238 p., lxii,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill., plan ; 23 cm.
- Architecture -- England.
Architecture, Medieval -- England.
Architecture, Gothic -- England.
- "Oxford: Printed by I. Shrimpton."--t.p. verso.
Plates engraved by J.H. Le Keux and W.F. Starling after F. Mackenzie.
Title on spine: Rickman's gothic architecture.
Half title: Architecture in England.
Edited by John Henry Parker.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Title is held at Carpenters' Hall in the Library of the Carpenters' Company of the City and County of Philadelphia. Access to the books is restricted and available to researchers only by permission requested in advance.
Athenaeum copy: Carpenters' Company copy has accession number 3254; first recorded in 1857 Carpenters' Company Library inventory as no. 532 nd in the 1857 Carpenters' Company Library Catalogue as no. 1233.
- Parker, John Henry, 1806-1884. , Publisher
Shrimpton, I. , Printer
Starling, William Francis. , Engraver
Le Keux, John Henry, 1812-1896. , Engraver
Mackenzie, Frederick, 1787 or 1788-1854 , Illustrator
Carpenters' Company Library Collection (Athenaeum of Philadelphia)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|