Rules for drawing the several parts of architecture, : in a more exact and easy manner than has been heretofore practised, by which all fractions, in dividing the principal members and their parts, are avoided. / By James Gibbs.
- The third edition.
- London: : Printed for W. Innys and J. Richardson, J. and P. Knapton, R. Manby and H.S. Cox., MDCCLIII. 
vi, , 28 p., LXIV leaves of plates : ill., plans ; 46 cm. (fol.)
- Architecture -- Details -- Early works to 1800.
- Signatures: pi² (-pi1) a² B-H².
This edition exists in another state with booksellers" C. Hitch" and "L. Hawes" added between J. & P. Knapton and Manby in the imprint area.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Title is held at Carpenters' Hall in the Library of the Carpenters' Company of the City and County of Philadelphia. Access to the books is restricted and available to researchers only by permission requested in advance.
Athenaeum copy: Carpenters' Company copy has accession number 3340; first recorded in 1827 Carpenters' Company Library Catalogue as Folio 12.
- Cited in:
- ESTC T210635
- Innys, William, -1756 , Bookseller
Richardson, Joseph, -1763 , Bookseller
Carpenters' Company Library Collection (Athenaeum of Philadelphia)
John and Paul Knapton (Firm). , Bookseller
Manby, Richard, -1769 , Bookseller
Cox, Henry Shute. , Bookseller
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|