The Statesman's Year-Book, 1996-7 [electronic resource] / edited by B. Hunter.
- 1st ed. 1996.
- London : Palgrave Macmillan UK : Imprint: Palgrave Macmillan, 1996.
- The Statesman's Yearbook, 0081-4601
The Statesman's Yearbook, 0081-4601
1 online resource (1760 p.)
- Political science.
International business enterprises.
- Local subjects:
- Political Science. (search)
World History, Global and Transnational History. (search)
Economics, general. (search)
International Business. (search)
World Regional Geography (Continents, Countries, Regions). (search)
Economic Geography. (search)
- The 133rd edition of The Statesman's Year-Book is completely revised and updated. Widely respected as an authoritative and accessible reference work, The Statesman's Year-Book provides the basic building blocks of knowledge about any country in the world - constitution and government, international relations, industry, agriculture, trade and social issues. Known as a 'people, events and statistics' work, this year's edition includes accounts of the latest developments in trouble-spots such as Bosnia, Israel and Northern Ireland, and records the results of recent elections in Italy, Austria, Spain and Turkey.
- Hunter, B. editor., Editor,
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1057/9780230271258 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|