The Statesman's Year-Book 1994-95 [electronic resource] / by B. Hunter.
- 1st ed. 1994.
- London : Palgrave Macmillan UK : Imprint: Palgrave Macmillan, 1994.
- The Statesman's Yearbook, 0081-4601
The Statesman's Yearbook, 0081-4601
1 online resource (1760 p.)
- Political science.
International business enterprises.
- Local subjects:
- Political Science. (search)
World History, Global and Transnational History. (search)
Economics, general. (search)
International Business. (search)
World Regional Geography (Continents, Countries, Regions). (search)
Economic Geography. (search)
- This, the 131st edition of The Statesman's Year-Book, has been throughly revised and updated to present a political, economic and social record of the nations of the world in a period of continuing changes. It includes locator maps for each country for the first time.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1057/9780230271234 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|