Design awards : 1998 award winners.
- Other records:
- [Washington, D.C. : U.S. General Services Administration, Public Buildings Service, 1999?]
- Government document
40 p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- United States. General Services Administration -- Awards.
Architectural design -- Awards.
Public buildings -- Design -- Awards -- United States.
- Honor awards include Pei Cobb Freed and Partners for the design of the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, DC, Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates PC and BOORA Architects, Inc. for the design of the Mark O. Hatfield U.S. Courthouse in Portland, Oregon,Tobey + Davis / Davis, Brody, Bond for the design of the U. S. Bureau of the Census National Data Processing Center in Bowie, Maryland, Miller/Hull Partnership for the design of the Point Roberts Border Station in Pt. Roberts, Washington, Mayer/Reed's signage for the Mark Hatfield United States Courthouse in Portland, Oregon, and Rick Helf's commemorative book, The United States Court of Appeals Building for the Ninth Circuit, celebrating the history and rebirth of this American treasure designed in the 1890s by James Knox Taylor.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Ex libris Hyman Myers.
- United States. General Services Administration.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|