Schools built with fallout shelter.
- Other records:
- [Washington, D.C.] : Office of Civil Defense, 1966.
- Technical report (United States. Office of Civil Defense) ; TR-33.
Technical report - Office of Civil Defense ; TR-33.
- Government document
55 p. : ill., plans ; 15 cm.
- Nuclear bomb shelters.
Fallout shelters -- Design and construction.
- The program of the Office of Civil Defense is concentrated on creation and provisioning of public fallout shelters so that each American will have a place to go should there ever be a nuclear attack on the United States.
- Cover title.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift of Henry J. Magaziner.
- United States. Office of Civil Defense.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|