Uniform federal accessibility standards / General Services Administration ... [et al.].
- Other records:
- [Washington, D.C.?] : The Administration, 1985.
- Government document
88 p. : ill., plans ; 28 cm.
- People with disabilities -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
Public buildings -- Barrier-free design -- United States.
Barrier-free design -- United States.
- "Published originally in the Federal Register on August 7, 1984 (49 FR 31528) and includes corrections made subsequent to its printing"--P.  of cover.
Standards developed as a result of collaboration between General Services Administration, Dept. of Defense, Dept. of Housing and Urban Development, and Postal Service.
Shipping list no.: 86-178-P.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Gift of Henry J. Magaziner.
- United States. General Services Administration.
United States. Department of Defense.
United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
United States Postal Service.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|