FaceOff [sound recording] / edited by David Baldacci.
- Other Title:
- Face off
- [New York] : Simon & Schuster Audio, 2014.
- Sound recording
10 sound discs (720 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Short stories, American.
- "In an unprecedented collaboration, twenty-three of the world's bestselling and critically acclaimed thriller writers have paired their series characters--such as Harry Bosch, Jack Reacher, and Lincoln Rhyme--in an eleven-story anthology curated by the International Thriller Writers (ITW). All of the contributors to FaceOff are ITW members and the stories feature these dynamic duos: Harry Bosch vs. Patrick Kenzie in "Red Eye," by Dennis Lehane and Michael Connelly ; John Rebus vs. Roy Grace in "In the Nick of Time," by Ian Rankin and Peter James ; Slappy the Ventriloquist Dummy vs. Aloysius Pendergast in "Gaslighted," by R.L. Stine, Douglas Preston, and Lincoln Child ; Malachai Samuels vs. D.D. Warren in "The Laughing Buddha," by M.J. Rose and Lisa Gardner ; Paul Madriani vs. Alexandra Cooper in "Surfing the Panther," by Steve Martini and Linda Fairstein ; Lincoln Rhyme vs. Lucas Davenport in "Rhymes With Prey," by Jeffery Deaver and John Sandford ; Michael Quinn vs. Repairman Jack in "Infernal Night," by Heather Graham and F. Paul Wilson ; Sean Reilly vs. Glen Garber in "Pit Stop," by Raymond Khoury and Linwood Barclay ; Wyatt Hunt vs. Joe Trona in "Silent Hunt," by John Lescroart and T. Jefferson Parker ; Cotton Malone vs. Gray Pierce in "The Devil's Bones," by Steve Berry and James Rollins ; Jack Reacher vs. Nick Heller in "Good and Valuable Consideration," by Lee Child and Joseph Finder. So sit back and prepare for a rollicking ride as your favorite characters go head-to-head with some worthy opponents in FaceOff--it's a thrill-a-minute read" -- from publisher's web site.
- Red eye / by Dennis Lehane and Michael Connelly
In the nick of time / by Ian Rankin and Peter James
Gaslighted / by R.L. Stine, Douglas Preston, and Lincoln Child
The laughing Buddha / M.J. Rose and Lisa Gardner
Surfing the Panther / by Steve Martini and Linda Fairstein
Rhymes with prey / by Jeffery Deaver and John Sandford
Infernal night / by Heather Graham and F. Paul Wilson
Pit stop / by Raymond Khoury and Linwood Barclay
Silent hunt / by John Lescroart and T. Jefferson Parker
The devil's bones / by Steve Berry and James Rollins
Good and valuable consideration / Lee Child and Joseph Finder.
- Read by Dennis Boutsikaris, David Baldacci, Dylan Baker, Daniel Gerroll, Jeremy Bobb, and January LaVoy.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Miller Fund bookplate.
- Baldacci, David. , Editor
Connelly, Michael, 1956-
James, Peter, 1948-
Stine, R. L.
Preston, Douglas J.
Rose, M. J., 1953-
Martini, Steve, 1946-
Fairstein, Linda A.
Sandford, John, 1944 February 23-
Wilson, F. Paul (Francis Paul)
Lescroart, John T.
Parker, T. Jefferson.
Berry, Steve, 1955-
Rollins, James, 1961-
Simon & Schuster Audio (Firm)
- Publisher Number:
- DD11225 Recorded Books
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|