A young doctor's notebook.
- London : BBC
1 videodisc (93 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Medical drama.
Rural hospitals -- Drama.
Russia -- History -- 20th century -- Drama.
- Dark comedy television programs.
Medical television programs.
- System Details:
- DVD, widescreen.
video file DVD video
- It's 1917, on the eve of the Russian Revolution, and a young doctor (Radcliffe) arrives in the middle of the night to lead an eerie, back-woods hospital. Fresh from med school, he is completely unprepared for the bizarre people and alarming medical maladies that face him, so, in an unexpected twist, he turns to his older self (Hamm) for advice. It's a fascinating, dark and original comedy with two of Hollywood's leading talents that surprises and entertains in a wholly unique way.
- Daniel Radcliffe, Jon Hamm.
- Title from web page.
Special features: Behind-the-scenes of "A young doctor's notebook".
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Miller Fund bookplate.
- Radcliffe, Daniel, 1989- , Actor
Hamm, Jon, 1971- , Actor
British Broadcasting Corporation.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|