The Churchills / presented by David Starkey ; producer Heather Walsh ; executive producer and director David Sington.
- Silver Spring, MD : Acorn, 
1 videodisc (150 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Churchill, Winston, 1874-1965.
Marlborough, John Churchill, Duke of, 1650-1722.
Statesmen -- Great Britain.
Politicians -- Great Britain.
- Nonfiction television programs
Documentary television programs.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- System Details:
- DVD; Widescreen (16:9) presentation; Stereo; Dolby digital.
digital optical stereo Dobly digital
video file DVD video
- Popular historian David Starkey tells the story of the two greatest war leaders in British history, both of whom were called Churchill. Everyone knows Winston Churchill led Britain and her Allies in their struggle against Hitler; less well known is John Churchill, Duke of Marlborough, who led Britain and her Allies against an earlier would-be dictator of Europe, the Sun King, Louis XIV of France. John Churchill was Winston's ancestor, but he was more than that.
- David Starkey.
- Title from web page.
Originally broadcast in 2012-
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Miller Fund bookplate.
- Starkey, David, historian, host.
Walsh, Heather, 1977- producer.
Sington, David, director, producer.
Acorn Films (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|