Churches and chapels : Their arrangements, construction and equipment, supplemented by plans, interior and exterior views of numerous churches of different denominations, arrangement and cost. 200 illustrations / By F.E. Kidder.
- Other records:
- 2d ed., rev. and greatly enl.
- New York : W.T. Comstock, 1900.
157 pages : illustrations, 54 plates on 27 leaves ; 20 x 27 cm
- Church architecture.
- Bookplates (Provenance)
- Preliminary steps to building
Design and general requirements
Sunday school arrangements
Seating and equipment
Details of construction
Heating and ventilation ; lighting
Church bells ; tower clocks
Plans, exterior and interior views and sections of forty-four churches and synagogues.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum's copy bears bookplate: "Frederick W. Bohlmeyer, architect."
Athenaeum copy: Gift of Frederick Cowan.
- Bohlmeyer, Frederick W. , Former owner
William T. Comstock Company. , Publisher
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|