No man's land / David Baldacci.
- [New York] : Hachette Audio, 
- Sound recording
10 audio discs (690 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- United States. Army Criminal Investigation Command -- Fiction.
Cold cases (Criminal investigation) -- Fiction.
Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
Parolees -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery fiction.
- System Details:
audio file CD audio
- John Puller may be the US Army's most tenacious investigator, but he is not equipped to face the truth about his mother's disappearance thirty years ago. New evidence has come to light suggesting that Puller's father -- a highly decorated army veteran -- may have murdered his wife. When Puller's friend, intelligence operative Veronica Knox, arrived on the scene, he realized that there is far more to this case than he first though. He knows that nothing will prevent him from discovering what really happened to his mother -- even proving that his father is a killer. Meanwhile, Paul Rogers has just been paroled after spending ten years in a high-security prison for murder. And with his freedom comes a desire to pay back old debts. Harbouring a dark past that changed him in unimaginable ways, Rogers embarks on a journey across the country, set on a path of revenge against the people who took away his humanity. As both men uncover a trail of deception that stretches back decades, they realize that the truth will bind them together in ways they could never have imagined.
- Read by Kyf Brewer & Orlagh Cassidy.
- Title from web page.
- Local notes:
- Athenaeum copy: Miller Fund bookplate.
- Brewer, Kyf, narrator.
Cassidy, Orlagh, narrator.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|