Prescribing medications to children [electronic resource] : a GP's view / Amanda Simmons.
- Other Title:
- Prescribing medications to children : a General Practitioner's view
- London : Henry Stewart Talks, 2018.
- Henry Stewart talks. Biomedical & life sciences collection.
Biomedical & life sciences collection, 2056-452X
- Sound recording
1 online resource (1 streaming audio file (16 min.))
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Physician and patient.
Vaccination of children.
- Medical subjects:
- Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity -- drug therapy.
Referral and Consultation.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Contents: The issue of compliance in children
Consultation time as a key resource in the assessment for children
The effects of available online information and media on parents' decisions
Attention deficit disorders
Refusal of parents to vaccinate their children
The importance of proper clinician-parent communication
How can pharmaceutical companies help increase compliance in children.
- Audio interview.
Title from title frames.
- Publisher Number:
- 8104 Henry Stewart Talks
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|