Consistent Classical Supergravity Theories [electronic resource] / by Martin Müller.
- 1st ed. 1989.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 1989.
- Lecture Notes in Physics, 0075-8450 ; 336
Lecture Notes in Physics, 0075-8450 ; 336
1 online resource (VI, 126 p.)
- Elementary particles (Physics).
Quantum field theory.
- Local subjects:
- Elementary Particles, Quantum Field Theory. (search)
Theoretical, Mathematical and Computational Physics. (search)
Classical and Quantum Gravitation, Relativity Theory. (search)
- Supergravity can be seen as an intermediate step between general relativity and a future quantum theory of gravity. For the reader familiar with the basic concepts, this volume gives a concise presentation of both conformal and Poincaré supergravity. The consistent four-dimensional supergravity theories are classified. For the practitioner in this field the book will be a valuable source, in particular with respect to the rather awkward formulae needed for further modelling, which have been carefully checked by the author. The book will be helpful not only for researchers, but also for advanced students.
- I Conformal supergravity
II Poincaré supergravity
- Bibliographic Level Mode of Issuance: Monograph
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/3-540-51427-9 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|