Stratigraphic sections of the Phosphoria Formation in Montana, 1949-50 : Part 1 / by E.R. Cressman [and three others].
- Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1953.
- Geological Survey circular ; 302.
Geological Survey circular ; 302
- Government document
1 online resource (23 pages) : illustrations, map.
- Phosphoria Formation.
Geology, Stratigraphic -- Permian.
Phosphate rock -- Montana.
Permian Geologic Period.
- Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2015).
"Prepared as part of the program of the Department of the Interior for development of the Missouri River Basin and of work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. This report is published with the permission of the Commission."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 4).
- Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.
- Other format:
- Print version: Cressman, Earle Rupert, 1923-. Stratigraphic sections of the Phosphoria Formation in Montana, 1949-50
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|