The definition of known geologic structures of producing oil and gas fields / by Emmett A. Finley.
- Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1963.
- Geological Survey circular ; 419.
Geological Survey circular ; 419
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 6 pages) : illustrations.
- Oil fields -- United States.
Gas fields -- United States.
Natural gas -- Geology.
Petroleum -- Geology.
Natural gas reserves.
- Title from title screen (viewed July 29, 2015).
"This report presents the procedures use by the Geological Survey in defining known geologic structures for leasing law administration."
CRDP Program record.
- Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Finley, E. A. (Emmett A.). Definition of known geologic structures of producing oil and gas fields
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|