Violent cases / Neil Gaiman, words & pictures, Dave McKean.
- 3rd edition
- Northampton, MA : Kitchen Sink Press, ©1997.
1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Organized crime -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Osteopathic physicians -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Early memories -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Northampton.
- A perceptively sensitive and ingenious work, Violent Cases, reveals the often murky nexus between memory and imagination through the narrator's cloudy childhood remembrance of a visit to Al Capone's osteopath and the impact of seedy stories on impressionable youth. McKean has created a stunning new cover in honor of the book's 10th anniversary.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- McKean, Dave.
Kitchen Sink Press.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Gaiman, Neil. Violent cases.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|