Somalia [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2018.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report ; No. 18/211
IMF Staff Country Reports
- Government document
1 online resource (60 pages)
- Recent developments are broadly favorable and policies are aligned with staff recommendations and program priorities. Reflecting the favorable rainy season, economic activities are recovering from the 2016-17 drought and inflation is easing. The authorities remain strongly committed to policy implementation under the second Staff-Monitored Program (SMP II) which expired in April 2018, and have requested a follow-up 12-month SMP.
- Part of the IMF eLibrary collection.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print Version: Somalia
- 1484366905 :
- Publisher Number:
- 10.5089/9781484366905.002 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|