Euro Area Policies [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2018.
- IMF eLibrary
IMF Staff Country Reports; Country Report ; No. 18/230
IMF Staff Country Reports
- Government document
1 online resource (81 pages)
- While national authorities are still largely responsible for supervising the nonbank sector and applying the macroprudential framework, European Union (EU)-level organizations' supervisory role is growing. Further convergence and strengthening of supervision of insurers and investment firms is consistent with the goals of an EU single market and financial stability. The macroprudential framework functions well but could be simplified and expanded to cover aspects of the nonbank sector.
- Part of the IMF eLibrary collection.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print Version: Euro Area Policies
- 148436953X :
- Publisher Number:
- 10.5089/9781484369531.002 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|