By-Laws, Rules, and Regulations 2017 [electronic resource]
- Washington, D.C. : International Monetary Fund, 2017.
- IMF eLibrary
By Laws, Rules and Regulations; Technical Notes and Manuals ; No. 17/07
By Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Government document
1 online resource (68 pages)
- This volume sets out the IMF's By-Laws, which are adopted under the authority of, and are intended to be complementary to, the IMF's Articles of Agreement, which are considered to prevail in the event of any conflict. The By-Laws cover a number of topics, including the size and composition of the IMF's Board of Governors and Executive Board, applications for IMF membership, IMF quotas, voting rights, staff regulations, and the IMF's Special Drawing Rights.
- Part of the IMF eLibrary collection.
Description based on print version record.
- Other format:
- Print Version: By-Laws, Rules, and Regulations 2017
- 1475595948 :
- Publisher Number:
- 10.5089/9781475595949.016 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|