Subject headings for the literature of law and international law [electronic resource] / [edited] by Werner B. Ellinger.
- 2nd edition.
- South Hackensack, N.J. : Published for the American Association of Law Libraries by F. B. Rothman, 1969.
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- AALL publications series ; no. 9.
Spinelli's law library reference shelf.
AALL publications series ; no. 9
HeinOnline Spinelli's law library reference shelf
1 online resource (xii, 252 pages).
- Subject headings -- Law.
Subject headings -- International law.
Subject headings, Library of Congress.
- Electronic books.
- Represents an extraction, with exceptions, from the 7th edition of Subject headings used in the dictionary catalogs of the Library of Congress and its supplements through the Jan-Mar. 1969 issue and approved changes but not yet published
Bibliography in footnote on pages vii
(c)2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on print version record
- Ellinger, Werner B. (Werner Bruno), 1908-1972.
American Association of Law Libraries.
Library of Congress. Subject Cataloging Division.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|