Canons of classification applied to "the subject," "the expansive," "the decimal" and "the Library of Congress" classifications [electronic resource] : a study in bibliographical classification method / by W.C. Berwick Sayers.
- London : Grafton and Company ; White Plains, N.Y. : H.W. Wilson Company, 1915-1916.
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, [between 2009 and 2013]
- Spinelli's law library reference shelf.
HeinOnline Spinelli's law library reference shelf
1 online resource (3 leaves, 9-173 pages, 1 unnumbered pages).
- Brown, James Duff, 1862-1914. Subject classification.
Classification -- Books.
Classification, Library of Congress.
- Electronic books.
- Includes bibliographical references
©2011 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on print version record
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|