Bibliotheca legum [electronic resource] : or, A new and compleat list of all the common and statute law books of this realm, and some others relating thereunto, from their first publication to Easter term 1753 ; giving an account of their several editions, antient printers, dates and prices, and wherein they differ.
- Other Title:
- New and compleat list of all the common and statute law books of this realm, and some others relating thereunto, from their first publication to Easter term 1753
- A new edition, with improvements / compil'd by John Worrall.
- London : Printed for J. Worrall, 1753.
- [Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Selden Society publications & English legal history.
Spinelli's law library reference shelf.
HeinOnline Selden Society publications & English legal history
HeinOnline Spinelli's law library reference shelf
1 online resource ([viii], 192 pages).
- Law -- Great Britain -- Bibliography -- Early.
Law -- Bibliography -- Early.
- Electronic books.
- Includes index
(c)2010 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 18, 2010
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|