Excise taxes to fund recreational boating safety and fish restoration and management programs, and establishment of a U.S. Fish and Wildlife Foundation [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, first session on H.R. 2163 and H.R. 2809, June 2, 1983.
- Other Title:
- Establishment of a U.S. Fish and Wildlife Foundation
Establishment of a US Fish and Wildlife Foundation
Establishment of a United States Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1983.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings.
Animal studies: law, welfare and rights.
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 105 pages).
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (U.S.)
Fishing -- Equipment and supplies -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Motorboats -- Fuel -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Boats and boating -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Fishery law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche
Includes bibliographical references
"Serial no. 98-20."
(c)2014 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed February 18, 2014
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|