Generic substitution and prescription drug prices [electronic resource] : economic effects of state drug product selection laws / by Alison Masson and Robert L. Steiner.
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [Bureau of Economics, Federal Trade Commission], 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Staff report of the Bureau of Economics, Federal Trade Commission.
U.S. federal agency documents, decisions, and appeals.
Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
Staff report of the Bureau of Economics, Federal Trade Commission
HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline U.S. federal agency documents, decisions, and appeals
- Government document
1 online resource (viii, 340 pages).
- Drugs -- United States -- Generic substitution.
Drugs -- Prescribing -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- "October 1985."
Includes bibliographical references (pages 333-340)
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 27, 2018
- Steiner, Robert L., author.
United States. Federal Trade Commission. Bureau of Economics. issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|