Threats to native wildlife species [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Water and Wildlife and the Subcommittee on Oversight of the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, first session, July 8, 2009.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg. ; 111-1201.
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 111-1201
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings.
Animal studies: law, welfare and rights.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 174 pages) : illustrations.
- Endangered species -- United States.
Introduced organisms -- United States.
Animals -- Diseases -- Control -- United States.
Wildlife conservation -- United States.
Wildlife recovery -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Includes bibliographical references
©2017 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 7, 2017
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Subcommittee on Oversight, author.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|