Excess profits tax [electronic resource] : ("Second Revenue Act of 1940") as passed by Congress and sent to the President.
- CCH federal tax service edition.
- New York : Commerce Clearing House, Incorporated, 
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Taxation & economic reform in America.
Taxation and Economic Reform in America (Buffalo N.Y.)
HeinOnline taxation & economic reform in America
1 online resource (14 pages).
- Excess profits tax -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Corporations -- Taxation -- United States.
Income tax -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- "Advance copy."
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 4, 2018
- Commerce Clearing House, issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|