Review of the Administration's proposal to promote dolphin protection [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment of the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, second session on review of the Administration's dolphin protection proposal and discussion of options available to help reduce dolphin mortality, March 18, 1992.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1992.
- Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings.
Animal studies: law, welfare and rights.
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline animal studies: law, welfare and rights
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 406 pages) : illustrations.
- Dolphins -- Mortality.
Tuna industry -- Environmental aspects.
Purse seining -- Environmental aspects.
- Electronic books.
- Includes bibliographical references
"Serial no. 102-72."
(c)2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed April 9, 2015
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|