The Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Constitution of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, first session, on S. 1236, a bill to provide a waiting period before the sale, delivery, or transfer of a handgun, November 21, 1989.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1991.
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- United States. Congress. Senate. S. hrg. ; 101-1161.
S. hrg. ; 101-1161
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline gun regulation and legislation in America
U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings.
Gun regulation and legislation in America.
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 241 pages) : illustrations.
- Firearms -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- Shipping list numbers: 91-205-P
Includes bibliographical references
"Serial no. J-101-52."
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed June 11, 2018
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|