A selection of leading cases, on various branches of the law [electronic resource] : with notes / by John William Smith.
- Other Title:
- Leading cases
- Ninth American, from the ninth English edition / with elaborate American notes to date by the distinguished authors named in the publisher's preface [Richard Henn Collins and Robert George Arbuthnot].
- Boston : Charles H. Edson and Company, 1888-1889.
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein and Company, 
- Legal classics library (Buffalo, N.Y.)
HeinOnline legal classics library
1 online resource (3 volumes (v, 2,339 pages)).
- Law -- Great Britain -- Cases.
Law -- United States -- Cases.
- Electronic books.
- "The third and fourth editions by James Shaw Willes and Henry Singer Keating, of the Inner Temple, esquires, barristers-at-law (afterwards judges of Her Majesty's Court of Common Pleas and members of Her Majesty's Privy Council). The fifth and sixth editions by Fred. Philip Maude and Thos. Edward Chitty, of the Inner Temple, barristers-at-law. The seventh and eighth editions and the ninth edition by Richard Henn Collins, M.A., fellow of Downing College, Cambridge, of the Middle Temple, esquire, one of Her Majesty's Council; and Robert George Arbuthnot, M.A., late scholar of Trinity College, Cambridge, of the Inner Temple, esquire, barrister-at-law."
©2018 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed May 30, 2018
- Collins, Richard Henn, 1842-1911, editor.
Arbuthnot, Robert George, 1843-1890, editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|